We are located:
he country house hotel is located in the centre of the Axarquia region, in the Eastern part of Malaga province. It is situated close to the ruins of Salia Castle with panoramic views over the Natural Park of “Sierra Tejada” mountain range and the village of Alcaucin. The hotel is only 18 kms. away from the beach, 4 kms. from La Viñuela Lake, 54 kms from Málaga, and 84 kms. from Granada.
Coordinates GPS: 36º 54’ 04 ’’ North and 4º 08’ 22’’ West.
- Take A-7 highway towards Motril/Almeria.
- Take the exit to Velez-Malaga, then take the A-356 road La Viñuela.
- After an 11 km drive, exit to A-402 road and follow signs to Alhama de Granada.
- The entry to our hotel is situated at KM 53,5 of the A-402.
- Take A92 highway towards Malaga for 29 km.
- Exit at junction 211 (Moraleda de Zafayona) and take A-402 road.
- Signposted to the villages of Alhama de Granada, Ventas de Zafarraya and Viñuela.
- Turn right at Km. 53.5 of A-402 road to the hotel access track.
From the coast
- Take the highway to Velez Malaga.
- Follow directions to Alhama along A-402 road
From other locations
- It is recommendable to take A-45 or A-92 highways to Casabermeja.
- Exit and connect to A-356 road following signs to Viñuela.
- And from there to A-402 road to Alhama until Km. 53,5 where a road sign indicates the hotel position 200 metres away.